Sundried Turkey Penne
Created by Blueprint Agencies on June 14, 2019
- 1 lb Oegema's Tomato Basil Sausage
- Parmesan cheese or shredded goat cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 lb penne noodles
- Cook turkey sausages in fry pan or oven. Slice.
- Meanwhile, in a large non stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat, cook onions and mushrooms until tender, approximately 7 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add spinach and sundried tomatoes and cook approximately 3 minutes or until the spinach is wilted. Add sausage pieces.
- While cooking onions and mushrooms, prepare penne noodles according to package directions.
- Combine turkey, vegetables and noodles. Toss with oil from sundried tomato jar or olive oil.
- Top with parmesan or goat cheese.
VariationsTry fettucine noodles for a change.