Crock Pot Stuffing
Created by Blueprint Agencies on June 14, 2019
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 10 cups dry bread cubes
- 1/4 cup hard margarine or butter
- 1 tbsp chicken bouillon powder
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- Put first six ingredients in a large bowl. Stir well.
- Add bread cubes. Stir.
- Combine margarine, bouillion powder and hot water in a separate bowl. Stir to melt margarine and dissolve bouillion powder.
- Pour over bread mixture.
- Turn into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
VariationsIf you prefer a more moist stuffing, add a bit more water/bouillion powder.